- Private half-day desert tour from Sharjah’s Mleiha Archaeological Centre
- Experience the history of the Mleiha desert in Sharjah emirate
- Tour the Mleiha Archaeological Centre to see artifacts from desert life dating to Palaeolithic times
- Visit working desert archaeological sites housing tombs, a fort, and caves
- Cross high dunes to look for fossils and see Camel Rock and Fossil Rock
- Private air-conditioned transport, private guide, and entrance fees included
- Ideal for all ages, with choice of departure times
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Mleiha Archaeological Centre, Sharjah Address: Mleiha Archaeological Centre Mleiha Village, Sharjah, UAE Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||03:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Saturday:||03:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||03:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mleiha Archaeological Centre
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.