1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from your hotel in Sharm el sheikh and return
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
Private English Egyptologist guide
Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
Shopping tours in Cairo
All Service charges & taxes
Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Marsa Alam Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cairo Day Tour From Sharm El Sheikh By Flight?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cairo Day Tour From Sharm El Sheikh By Flight?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cairo Day Tour From Sharm El Sheikh By Flight?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cairo Day Tour From Sharm El Sheikh By Flight?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSharm el SheikhAir Tours - Red SeaOvernight Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaAir Tours - DahabOvernight Tours - DahabHistorical Tours - DahabFull-day Tours - DahabAir Tours - Saint CatherineOvernight Tours - Saint CatherineHistorical Tours - Saint CatherineFull-day Tours - Saint CatherineCategory