6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Escape the hustle and bustle of busy Sharm el-Sheikh and make the most of every aspect of the city on this private, full-day Red Sea scuba tour. Take advantage of your guide’s expertise—and the provided equipment—as they take you to different dive sites tailored to your confidence and skill level, before enjoying the complimentary lunch and soft drinks.
- Forget confusing meet up points with round-trip hotel transfers in Sharm el-Sheikh
- Refresh and refuel with complimentary lunch and soft drinks
- This scuba tour is deal for beginners, as orientation and scuba instruction is provided
- Explore a popular Egypt attraction with the ease of a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer from/to hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh
All diving equipment
Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- When you get there Know before you go • Pick-up time will be confirmed once you have booked and will depend on where your hotel is located
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Excursies Egypte-Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Intro Diving In Sharm El Sheikh?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Intro Diving In Sharm El Sheikh?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Intro Diving In Sharm El Sheikh?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Intro Diving In Sharm El Sheikh?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSharm el SheikhScuba Diving - Red SeaScuba Diving - DahabScuba Diving - Saint CatherineCategory