15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Leaving from Sharm-el-Sheikh, this special nighttime tour to Mt. Sinai includes a pre-dawn climb to St. Catharine’s Monastery, timed to arrive at sunrise. Visit the spot where Moses was believed to have received the ten commandments and the site of the famous burning bush, described in the Old Testament. Tours include a local climbing guide and a tasty lunch in Dahab, plus air-conditioned vehicle transfers.
- A special nighttime climb to St. Catherine’s Monastery in Mt. Sinai, from Sharm-el-Sheikh
- Don’t want to climb at night? Daytime options are available, with sunset visits to the monastery
- Visit one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world, dedicated to the 4th century martyr
- Enjoy spectacular panoramas overlooking the Sinai desert, at the most photogenic time of day
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from/to your hotel in Sharm
All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
Entrance fees to St. Catherine National Park
Bedouin guide during climbing up the mountain
Bottled water and soft drinks on board
All services charges and taxes
Any extras not mentioned in the program
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in sharm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY sun pyramids tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour to Mount Sinai & St.Catherine Monastery?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour to Mount Sinai & St.Catherine Monastery?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour to Mount Sinai & St.Catherine Monastery?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour to Mount Sinai & St.Catherine Monastery?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour to Mount Sinai & St.Catherine Monastery
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSharm el SheikhBus Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - DahabHistorical Tours - DahabFull-day Tours - DahabBus Tours - Saint CatherineHistorical Tours - Saint CatherineFull-day Tours - Saint CatherineCategory