3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that one Family Buggy will fit in 4 people.
Customers can be picked up from the hotel main security gate and private premises outside of the complex.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY falconadventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Family Buggy Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Family Buggy Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Family Buggy Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Family Buggy Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Family Buggy Sharm El Sheikh
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesSharm el Sheikh4WD Tours - Red SeaUnique Experiences - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaExtreme - Red Sea4WD Tours - DahabUnique Experiences - DahabSporting Events - DahabExtreme - Dahab4WD Tours - Saint CatherineUnique Experiences - Saint CatherineSporting Events - Saint CatherineExtreme - Saint CatherineCategory