8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Use of Scuba equipment
8 hours boat trip
2 Snorkeling Stops
One Diving Stops 15 Min
Hotel Pick up & Drop off
3 $ Per Person (National Park Fee)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Offer free round trip Transfer from Sharm Hotels.
Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY YourTripsGuide HRG
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ras Mohamed & White Island Snorkeling Trip With One Stop Diving-Sharm El Shiekh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ras Mohamed & White Island Snorkeling Trip With One Stop Diving-Sharm El Shiekh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ras Mohamed & White Island Snorkeling Trip With One Stop Diving-Sharm El Shiekh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ras Mohamed & White Island Snorkeling Trip With One Stop Diving-Sharm El Shiekh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeScuba DivingSailingSnorkelingSwim with DolphinsWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Red SeaScuba Diving - Red SeaSailing - Red SeaSnorkeling - Red SeaSwim with Dolphins - Red SeaWhale Watching - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - DahabScuba Diving - DahabSailing - DahabSnorkeling - DahabSwim with Dolphins - DahabWhale Watching - DahabNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineScuba Diving - Saint CatherineSailing - Saint CatherineSnorkeling - Saint CatherineSwim with Dolphins - Saint CatherineWhale Watching - Saint CatherineCategory