- A guided dive for beginners to experience the marine life of the Red Sea
- Scuba and snorkeling equipment and professional diving instructors
- Two dives, including a stop to spot fish and dolphins off Tiran island
- On-board buffet lunch and time to sunbathe and relax
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
ALL Sharm area hotels are pickup points
- Ophira Airport, Sharm El Sheikh Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age: 5 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Authentic Egypt & Pyramid Immersion Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Red Sea Boat Trip to Tiran Island & Snorkeling from Sharm el sheikh .