3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
1 Stop at the Echo Caves area & Trying Voice Echo
Quad Bike Drive From Start Point to Bedouin Village & Back
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Photo Session is against extra charge upon guest request
Scarf & Goggles
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free return transfer from any location in Hurghada, please give us your Hotel name with
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Trips Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Hours Sunset Safari by Quad Bike & Camel Ride - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Hours Sunset Safari by Quad Bike & Camel Ride - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Hours Sunset Safari by Quad Bike & Camel Ride - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Hours Sunset Safari by Quad Bike & Camel Ride - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Hours Sunset Safari by Quad Bike & Camel Ride - Sharm El Sheikh
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDahabHurghadaSharm el Sheikh4WD Tours - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaMountain Bike Tours - Red SeaExtreme - Red Sea4WD Tours - DahabSporting Events - DahabNature and Wildlife - DahabMountain Bike Tours - DahabExtreme - Dahab4WD Tours - Saint CatherineSporting Events - Saint CatherineNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineMountain Bike Tours - Saint CatherineExtreme - Saint CatherineCategory