4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Exploring Krka National Park on a quad bike lets you go off the beaten path and discover parts of the area that are inaccessible by traditional tour vehicle. You won’t have to worry about navigating as you follow your guide to the park’s top attractions, which include the Roški Slap waterfalls, Krka Monastery, and the Burnum Amphitheater. Plus, this is a private tour which means you’ll benefit from undivided attention.
- Opt for an exhilarating experience of Krka National Park
- Skip the hassle of navigation as you follow your guide
- Benefit from the undivided attention of your private guide
- Access parts of the park you might otherwise have missed
Saved to wishlist!
tickets for NP Krka , fuel , protective helmet, gloves jacket, reflective vest - expert guidance
Departure & Return
Naselje BB, 22221, Lozovac, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Krka Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Krka waterfalls - quad adventure?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Krka waterfalls - quad adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Krka waterfalls - quad adventure?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Krka waterfalls - quad adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Krka waterfalls - quad adventure
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingŠibenik4WD Tours - DalmatiaSporting Events - DalmatiaExtreme - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - Dalmatia4WD Tours - SplitSporting Events - SplitExtreme - SplitHalf-day Tours - Split4WD Tours - ZadarSporting Events - ZadarExtreme - ZadarHalf-day Tours - ZadarCategory