4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Photos from the tour
harness, helmet, via ferrata set
Departure & Return
Kanjon rijeke Čikole, 22324, Šibenik, Croatia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/23/2019 - 2/9/2023
|Monday:||04:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||04:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||04:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||04:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||04:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM04:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM04:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sibenik Outdoor Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Via Ferrata- Čikola Canyon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Via Ferrata- Čikola Canyon?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Via Ferrata- Čikola Canyon
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingŠibenikWalking Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - SplitWalking Tours - ZadarCategory