4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Catania, Province of Catania, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sicily With Us
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Agrigento tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Agrigento tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Agrigento tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Agrigento tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Agrigento tour?
This activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Agrigento tour.
See all safety measures taken by Agrigento tour.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesHikingArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSicilyShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaAudio Guides - CataniaHiking - CataniaArchaeology Tours - CataniaNature and Wildlife - CataniaMountain Bike Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaAudio Guides - TaorminaHiking - TaorminaArchaeology Tours - TaorminaNature and Wildlife - TaorminaMountain Bike Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - PalermoBus Tours - PalermoAudio Guides - PalermoHiking - PalermoArchaeology Tours - PalermoNature and Wildlife - PalermoMountain Bike Tours - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoPorts of Call Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoCategory
Alcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)Trapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve (Riserva Naturale Integrale Saline di Trapani e Paceco)Piazza IX AprileHouse Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)Syracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa)Zisa Castle (Castello della Zisa)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Massimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini)Ortygia (Ortigia)Taormina Piazza DuomoNeapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Church of San Domenico (Chiesa di San Domenico)Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena) ScicliDonnafugata Castle (Castello di Donnafugata)Tellaro Roman Villa (Villa Romana del Tellaro)Palermo Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Palermo)Kolymbetra Garden (Giardino della Kolymbethra)Church of San Giuseppe (Chiesa di San Giuseppe)