8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the natural beauty of the east coast of Sicily during a full-day tour from the Messina port. Meet your driver at the port and travel to see Sicily’s famous volcano, Mount Etna. Visit the Silvestri Craters surrounded by lava flows. After lunch, continue to the town of Taormina and explore its Greek theater.
- Maximize time with a full-day tour from the Messina port
- Visit the coastal town of Taormina and its Greek theater
- Pick-up and drop-off at the port are included
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome in Limo Tours Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Daytrip from Messina port to Mount Etna & Taormina?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Daytrip from Messina port to Mount Etna & Taormina?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Daytrip from Messina port to Mount Etna & Taormina?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Daytrip from Messina port to Mount Etna & Taormina
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaArchaeology Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaArchaeology Tours - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaFull-day Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - PalermoBus Tours - PalermoArchaeology Tours - PalermoPorts of Call Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoFull-day Tours - PalermoCategory
Church of San Domenico (Chiesa di San Domenico)Mandralisca Museum (Museo Mandralisca)Marzamemi Via Crociferi (Via dei Crociferi) Ortygia (Ortigia)Agrigento Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Regionale "Pietro Griffo")Corso Umberto ITaormina Cable Car (Funivia)Piazza & Fontana PretoriaCefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Monreale Messina Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Messina)Villa BelliniPalermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Fountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Palermo Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Palermo)