4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover Catania’s unique culinary tradition during this 4-hour hands-on cooking class. Begin the tour at the historic fish market to select your fresh ingredients for your meal. Then head to the guide’s apartment to prepare a 3-course meal from a menu of Italian specialties such as bruschetta, gratin mussels, risotto, fresh ravioli, swordfish, stuffed squid and more. Then sit down and enjoy your freshly prepared meal that you created.
- Take a 4-hour hands-on cooking class in Catania
- Shop for your fresh ingredients at the historic fish market
- Prepare an authentic 3-course meal from start to finish
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Typical Sicilian menu
fish market tour, hands-on cooking class, meal, beverages
everything not mentioned in inclusions
Departure & Return
Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 163 , Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 163, 95131 Catania CT, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet in front of Cattedrale di Sant'Agata
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- the experience is not available during National holidays
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Fish market tour and hands-on cooking class in Sicily?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Fish market tour and hands-on cooking class in Sicily
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSicilyCooking Classes - CataniaCooking Classes - TaorminaCooking Classes - PalermoCategory
Basilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore) Tours & TicketsPoliteama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi) Tours & TicketsCefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù) Tours & TicketsMandralisca Museum (Museo Mandralisca) Tours & TicketsValley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi) Tours & TicketsNicolaci di Villadorata Palace (Palazzo Nicolaci di Villadorata) Tours & TicketsSyracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa) Tours & TicketsChiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri) Tours & TicketsMarzamemi Tours & TicketsBell Tower and Astronomical Clock (Orologio Astronomico) Tours & TicketsChurch of San Giuseppe (Chiesa di San Giuseppe) Tours & TicketsPalermo Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Palermo) Tours & TicketsCircumetnea Railway (Ferrovia Circumetnea) Tours & TicketsHouse Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone) Tours & TicketsKolymbetra Garden (Giardino della Kolymbethra) Tours & TicketsCorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja) Tours & TicketsMonreale Tours & TicketsAcireale Tours & TicketsMassimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini) Tours & TicketsSyracuse Greek Theater (Teatro Greco) Tours & Tickets