3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Via Ammiraglio Staiti, 101, 91100 Trapani TP, Italy
Metallic gray ford tourneo minivan with Trapaniemotions logo
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trapani Emotions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boat tour of the island of Mothia and Marsala salt flats?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Boat tour of the island of Mothia and Marsala salt flats?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Boat tour of the island of Mothia and Marsala salt flats?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boat tour of the island of Mothia and Marsala salt flats?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Boat tour of the island of Mothia and Marsala salt flats
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHikingArchaeology ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSicilyBus Tours - CataniaAudio Guides - CataniaHiking - CataniaArchaeology Tours - CataniaWater Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaBus Tours - TaorminaAudio Guides - TaorminaHiking - TaorminaArchaeology Tours - TaorminaWater Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaHalf-day Tours - TaorminaBus Tours - PalermoAudio Guides - PalermoHiking - PalermoArchaeology Tours - PalermoWater Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoHalf-day Tours - PalermoCategory
Massimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini)Alcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)AcirealeCorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Gambino Winery (Vini Gambino)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)San Benedetto Church (Chiesa San Benedetto)MarsalaVilla ComunaleAeolian Islands (Isole Eolie)Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Donnafugata Castle (Castello di Donnafugata)Piazza & Fontana PretoriaTaormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoVia Crociferi (Via dei Crociferi) CastelmolaIsola Bella