2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Palermo without the hassle of navigating on a private tour to the city’s top landmarks, from the Church of Santa Maria to Pretoria Square. Going with a guide ensures you never get lost, as well as learn more about the city’s history and culture than you could from a guidebook. With departure times throughout the day, the tour is a popular choice for newcomers acclimating to the city.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour led by an expert guide
Food & drinks
Tickets to enter churches/monuments/attractions (in case you want to visit the interiors)
Departure & Return
Piazza Verdi, 1 , Piazza Verdi, 1, 90138 Palermo PA, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance of Teatro Massimo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note that the price of this tour does not include any entrance fees. If you decide to visit the insides of some palaces/churches, you'll need to buy your tickets there.
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be cancelled, and you will be given a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Palermo 2-Hour Private Guided Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Palermo 2-Hour Private Guided Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Palermo 2-Hour Private Guided Tour
4 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyCity Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaCity Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaCity Tours - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoCategory
Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Monreale Villa Romana del CasaleNeapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)EriceMassimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)Villa ComunalePiazza DuomoPoliteama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Piazza IX AprileAcirealeMandralisca Museum (Museo Mandralisca)Trapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve (Riserva Naturale Integrale Saline di Trapani e Paceco)Fountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno)Aci CastelloTaormina Roman OdeonCorso Umberto IGambino Winery (Vini Gambino)