4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
glass of Zibibbo wine
traditional syrups (alcohol free)
Departure & Return
Catania , Catania, Province of Catania, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Street Food Walking Tour in Catania?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Street Food Walking Tour in Catania
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyCity Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaCity Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaHalf-day Tours - TaorminaCity Tours - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoHalf-day Tours - PalermoCategory
Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Cefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)San Benedetto Church (Chiesa San Benedetto)Catania Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico Greco-Romano di Catania)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Fountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno)Donnafugata Castle (Castello di Donnafugata)Zisa Castle (Castello della Zisa)Ortygia (Ortigia)Monreale Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Taormina Roman OdeonFour Corners (Quattro Canti)Enchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca)Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)Palermo Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Palermo)Ear of Dionysius (Orecchio di Dionisio)Segesta Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Segesta)