3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Rural farms on the island of Sicily were once completely self-sufficient, producing their own food and household products from local ingredients. Experience this tradition with a tour and soap-making workshop at the soap museum in the countryside outside Sciacca. After learning about the history of soap and create your own bar, enjoy an extra-virgin olive oil tasting followed by dinner at the olive farm next door.
- Learn about Sicily’s historic artisan traditions in the island’s countryside
- A soap museum visit and hands-on workshop for kids and adults
- Relax in an olive grove for a guided olive oil tasting and aperitivo
- End with a traditional Sicilian dinner at a family-run olive farm
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Via Cartabubbo, 30 , Via Cartabubbo, 30, 92019 Sciacca AG, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Labiochem s.a.s. di Mazzotta A. & C.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Total Olive Experience?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Total Olive Experience?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Total Olive Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Total Olive Experience
3 to 6 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSicilyUnique Experiences - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaUnique Experiences - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaHalf-day Tours - TaorminaUnique Experiences - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoHalf-day Tours - PalermoCategory
Taormina Roman OdeonVilla ComunaleMassimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini)Monreale CastelmolaTellaro Roman Villa (Villa Romana del Tellaro)Ear of Dionysius (Orecchio di Dionisio)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Zisa Castle (Castello della Zisa)Aci CastelloSan Benedetto Church (Chiesa San Benedetto)AcirealeNicolaci di Villadorata Palace (Palazzo Nicolaci di Villadorata)Syracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa)Bell Tower and Astronomical Clock (Orologio Astronomico)Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)Vucciria Market (La Vucciria)Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Cefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)