- Full-day tour of Antalya from Side, including Antalya Aquarium and Duden Waterfall
- Tuck into a traditional Turkish lunch at a local restaurant
- See landmarks such as Hadrian’s Gate, the Bramn Tower and Yivli Minare Mosque
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, lunch, and entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is always outside the hotel close to security gate / main gate of the hotel.
What To Expect
On arrival, jump aboard a boat for a scenic cruise along the coast, enjoying spectacular views of the Mediterranean. After returning to shore, meet back up with your driver for the transfer to Antalya Aquarium (if option selected), where you’ll have free time to explore the impressive oceanarium, one of the largest in Europe. Your tickets include access to the world’s longest tunnel aquarium and four themed aquariums, where you can come face-to-face with sharks, lionfish, giant moray, and horseshoe crab, as well as a large variety of exotic fish.
After re-fueling with some traditional Turkish cuisine at a local restaurant (lunch included), head back to the city for a guided walking tour of Kaleici, Antalya’s atmospheric Old Town. Follow your guide around the maze of cobbled lanes, stopping to browse the many handicrafts and souvenir shops, then marvel at Antalya’s Roman, Byzantine, and Seljuq monuments as you pass Hadrian’s Gate, the Bramn Tower, and the Yivli minare Mosque.
After taking in the views over Antalya Harbor and the Mediterranean coast, enjoy some free time to browse the shops and purchase souvenirs.
On the way back to Side, make a stop at the magnificent Duden Waterfalls to take photos and admire the dramatic falls. Back in Side, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Antalya Aquarium admission with optional City Tour and Duden Waterfall from Side.