4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Immerse yourself in Turkish culture at the “Fire of Anatolia” show. Private transportation takes you from your hotel to the venue and with pre-booked tickets, you can bypass the line and take your seats in the outdoor arena. You’ll watch 120 live performers bring Turkish traditions, history, and myths to life through dance and music. Relax after the show, as transport returns you to your hotel.
- Relax in convenient round trip transport from your hotel
- Skip the lines with pre-booked tickets
- Watch an award winning group of 120 performers
- Understand Turkish culture through dance and music
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Food and drinks at the venue
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel, close to security gate / main gate of the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat in the transportation
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fire of Anatolia 2-hour Dance and Music Show from Side?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fire of Anatolia 2-hour Dance and Music Show from Side?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fire of Anatolia 2-hour Dance and Music Show from Side?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fire of Anatolia 2-hour Dance and Music Show from Side?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 13266P137