- Full-day tour of Pamukkale and Hierapolis from Side
- Discover the UNESCO-listed natural wonder of Pamukkale
- Soak in the thermal waters of Cleopatra’s pool
- Tuck into a traditional Turkish lunch at a local restaurant
- Explore the ancient Roman ruins of Hierapolis
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, breakfast, lunch and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outsdie the hotel, close to security gate / main gate of the hotel.
What To Expect
Stop along the way to enjoy breakfast at a local family restaurant, then arrive at the first attraction of the day — the ancient Roman city of Hierapolis. Follow your guide on a walking tour of the fascinating ruins, which include one of the largest ancient cemeteries in Anatolia, and see highlights including the Roman Baths, Necropolis, gymnasium, Domitian Gate, and Byzantium Gate.
Continue to nearby Pamukkale, where the snow-white travertine terraces make for some dramatic photo opportunities. Learn more about the UNESCO-listed landmark and its mythological importance from your guide, then take a dip in the thermal pools, which reach temperatures of up to 35˚C (95˚F) and are renowned for their mineral-rich waters and healing properties. You can also choose to visit to Cleopatra's Pool (extra cost), where you can swim in the warm waters favored by the ancient Egyptian Queen.
After working up an appetite from the morning’s adventures, sit down to enjoy a buffet lunch and fill up on delicious Turkish-style cuisine. After lunch, there will be time to visit the nearby town and shop for souvenirs, before setting out on the return journey.
Back in Side, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Pamukkale Hot springs and Hierapolis Ancient City from Side.