- Full-day Sapadere Canyon and Turkish village tour from Side
- Experience traditional Turkish life and meet the locals in Sapadere village
- Explore the dramatic gorge, river, and waterfalls of the Sapadere Canyon
- Enjoy a typical Turkish lunch by the riverside
- Swim beneath the falls and visit Goblin Cave
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, lunch, and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel close to security gate / main gate of the hotel.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
On arrival in Sapadere, follow your guide on a walking tour of the mountain village and learn more about traditional Turkish life. Pay a visit the local mosque to hear about Turkish religious traditions, then meet with a local family and enjoy some traditional Turkish tea or coffee in their home.
After experiencing the warmth of Turkish hospitality for yourself, set out to discover the natural wonders of the surrounding countryside. Continue into the heart of the Sapadere Canyon, stopping to take photos of the dramatic cliffs and cool off with a swim beneath a waterfall. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, stop at a riverside tavern to tuck into a delicious lunch of fresh trout and other Turkish specialties.
Finally, pay a visit to the Goblin Cave (extra cost, €3 payable direct), a natural cave carved into the mountainside and a prime location for spotting bats.
Back in Side, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Walk is easy through the canyon on wooden paths
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff