3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Delve into the mystifying history of Cambodia’s sacred temples and ancient archeological sites on a 3-day adventure from Siem Reap. Immerse yourself in Cambodia rich cultural heritage and discover the awe-inspiring temples of the Khmer Kingdom; marvel at the ancient structures of Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat; and hike into the dense depths of the jungle on an excursion to the River of a Thousand Lingas. Cruise around a UNESCO World Heritage-listed Biosphere and enjoy an intimate atmosphere on this small-group tour, on which numbers are limited to 12 people.
- 3-day Siem Reap tour of Angkor and Tonle Sap
- Explore the temples of Angkor Archeological Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Walk around the jungle ruins of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and Banteay Srei
- Get up close to Cambodia’s endangered wildlife at the Angkor Centre for Conservation of Biodiversity
- Ride a remork (Cambodian tuk tuk) to Kbal Spean and hike to the River of a Thousand Lingas
- View the Cambodian fishing villages of Tonle Sap by boat
- Maximum of 12 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Transport by minibus
Remork (tuk tuk) ride
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
During the high season (October to March) and Khmer public holidays availability at our hotels is in high demand. If we are unable to confirm one of the above hotels, we will use an alternative hotel of a similar standard, the name of which will be advised to you upon confirmation. Please check your Intrepid travel itinerary for your alternative hotel address.
Steung Siem Reap Hotel
Street 9, Mondul 1 Village
Sangkat Svay Dangkum
Siem Reap City, Tel +855 (0) 63 965 169
In the case of a genuine crisis or emergency, please contact our local office:
Intrepid’s Local Operator
+855 63 966 655 Monday to Friday 8am-6pm Cambodia time.
+855 12391780: Duty Officer (outside office hours/public holidays).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Accommodations: Solo travellers will get a single room at a single rate, two or more travellers will get twin or triple share prices. Maybe be twin and single or triple room.
- Hotels listed in itinerary are subject to change due to availability; Alternative hotels with similar standard will be provided.
- Please pack as lightly as possible, as you are expected to carry your own luggage; it is recommended that you keep the weight under 22 lbs (10 kg)
- The following information is required upon booking:
- Full name and date of birth
- Current country of residence
- Passport number and country of issue
- Passport issue date and expiry date
- Existing medical conditions and/or dietary requirements
- The name and phone number of an emergency contact
- Travel insurer name, policy number and contact information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Group
- If you cancel less than 30 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 30 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 55 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 31–55 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Siem Reap Tour: Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm, Bayon and Tonle Sap?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Siem Reap Tour: Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm, Bayon and Tonle Sap?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Siem Reap Tour: Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm, Bayon and Tonle Sap?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Siem Reap Tour: Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm, Bayon and Tonle Sap?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Siem Reap Tour: Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm, Bayon and Tonle Sap
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatWater Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhWater Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangMulti-day Tours - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangCategory
War Museum Cambodia Tours & TicketsAngkor Village Apsara Theatre Tours & TicketsWat Preah Prom Rath Tours & TicketsKampong Phluk Tours & TicketsWat Bo Tours & TicketsCambodia Landmine Museum Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Art Center Tours & TicketsAngkor Night Market Tours & TicketsAngkor National Museum Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Old Market (Phsar Chas) Tours & Tickets