- Where possible, your guide avoids the crowds for a more peaceful experience
- Diverse: see Baphuon, Angkorean Royal Palace, the Terrace of the Elephants and more
- Don’t stress about logistics: start at your hotel, return for breakfast and get picked up again
- Get to know Angkor at your own pace on this private tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Happy Angkor Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.