2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All land transportation by Private US Army Jeep
Expert Tour Guide
Mineral water and cold tissues on tour
Angkor Temple Pass (US$37, free for child below 12 years old)
All meals & beverages
Personal expenses and Tips
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel in Siem Reap!
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This jeep tour is fun for both adult and children, price is for adult with minimum 2 people.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bayon Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Angkor Jeep Tour with Sunset & Sunrise?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Angkor Jeep Tour with Sunset & Sunrise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Angkor Jeep Tour with Sunset & Sunrise?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Angkor Jeep Tour with Sunset & Sunrise?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 87436P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem Reap4WD Tours - Angkor WatSporting Events - Angkor WatOvernight Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatExtreme - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor Wat4WD Tours - BattambangSporting Events - BattambangOvernight Tours - BattambangMulti-day Tours - BattambangExtreme - BattambangHistorical Tours - Battambang4WD Tours - Phnom PenhSporting Events - Phnom PenhOvernight Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhExtreme - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory