5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
You simply can’t come to Siem Reap without a visit to the Angkor Wat Archeological Park, but the magnificent temples aren’t the only highlight. Get your adrenaline pumping on this half-day zip-line adventure and soar through the Angkor rainforest on a series of 21 thrilling zip lines, sky bridges, and abseils, enjoying spectacular views over the jungle.
- 5-hour Angkor Wat Park Zip line adventure from Siem Reap
- Zoom through the rainforest canopy on a cable zip line course
- Admire views of the UNESCO-listed Angkor temples and rainforest
- Feel a rush of adrenaline as you cross hanging sky bridges, scramble into a treehouse, and rappel down to the forest floor
- No experience necessary: full instruction provided
- Choice of departure times available throughout the day
- Great-value packages include Khmer-style lunch, hotel pickups, and round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Zipline Eco-Adventure tour
Nature trail education trek
Khmer traditional set menu
Transportation to/from attraction
An Angkor Pass is not required for Angkor Zipline customers when using transportation provided by Angkor Zipline ONLY. Other transportations will require a valid pass to enter Angkor Archaeological Park per APSARA Authority. Please note that temple visitation is prohibited. If customers would like to visit a temple, they have to arrange their own transportation with a valid park pass.
Go Pro rental
Private Photographer for hire
Any drinks at the restaurant other than water
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We pick up from any hotels within Siem Reap downtown. If your hotels are outside of downtown, please contact our reservation staff as they will advise you the nearest area that you can come that is included in the pickup zone.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In general, wear comfortable outdoor clothing
- From June to October bring a raincoat, as it might be raining
- Flip-flops and loose fitting shoes are not permitted while ziplining
- Sunscreen and insect repellent is highly recommended
- A helmet must be worn by every guest while on zipline tours
- Avoid excessive or dangling jewelry
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Angkor Zipline
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Angkor Wat Park Zip Line Adventure in Siem Reap?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Angkor Wat Park Zip Line Adventure in Siem Reap?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Angkor Wat Park Zip Line Adventure in Siem Reap?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Angkor Wat Park Zip Line Adventure in Siem Reap?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Good for all ages.nice views of the forest and surroundings." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Angkor Wat Park Zip Line Adventure in Siem Reap