5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
Angkor Park 3 Days Pass
English speaking guide
Other personal expenses such as gratuity, soft drinks, laundry, etc
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide and driver will wait for you at the entrance of the arrival hall and holding the welcome signage with your name in it.
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be on time at the lobby of your staying hotel.
- Revealing clothes such as shorts and skirts above the knees and bare shoulders are prohibited in sacred places and temples.
- On the Buddhist dates, the Top Tower of Angkor Wat temple is closed.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days Cambodian Civilization Discovery?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days Cambodian Civilization Discovery?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Days Cambodian Civilization Discovery?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Days Cambodian Civilization Discovery?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory