4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Set sail for a scenic 4-hour cruise around Tonle Sap Lake from Siem Reap, including hotel transfers and lunch. Hop aboard a traditional longtail boat and drift through the floating village of Chong Khneas, stopping to admire the lotus fields and peek into a crocodile and fish farm along the way. Finally, arrive at the Tara floating restaurant, where you can tuck into a delicious meal, sip complimentary cocktails and relax in a hammock as you soak up the views.
- Family friendly
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking professional local guides
meals on the Queen Tara Riverboat
2 drinks (soft drink, beers, cocktails, wines or champagne
Tour of the floating fishing villages
All check point fees
Free hotel pickup and drop-off in air conditioned taxi or tuk tuk
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait for our lake guide in your hotel or Guesthouse foyer/reception area just prior to the tour start times
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children 10 or under are half price, children 5 or under are free
- At checkout you may choose the 8am tour or the 10am tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tara River Boat Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during discover floating villages and tonle sap lake by boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during discover floating villages and tonle sap lake by boat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
discover floating villages and tonle sap lake by boat
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatNature and Wildlife - Angkor WatWater Tours - Angkor WatEco Tours - Angkor WatHalf-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhNature and Wildlife - Phnom PenhWater Tours - Phnom PenhEco Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangNature and Wildlife - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangEco Tours - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Wat Athvea Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Art Center Tours & TicketsAngkor Village Apsara Theatre Tours & TicketsKampong Phluk Tours & TicketsWar Museum Cambodia Tours & TicketsCambodia Landmine Museum Tours & TicketsWat Preah Prom Rath Tours & TicketsAngkor National Museum Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Old Market (Phsar Chas) Tours & TicketsPhnom Kulen National Park Tours & Tickets