5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend half a day exploring the rural countryside around Siem Reap with this bicycle tour. After being fitted with a bicycle and helmet, your English-speaking guide will lead you through back roads, across rice fields and farms, and into small local villages where you'll learn about how locals live, first hand.
- Get off the beaten path and explore the Cambodian countryside
- Ride through villages and rice fields on a mountain bike
- Round-trip transfers from your Siem Reap hotel are provided
- Snacks and drinking water are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up & Drop Off
Professional local English speaking guide
Mountain bike & Helmet
Local snacks and fruits
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will pick up at 7:20 AM for a prompt departure at 7:30 AM. Please provide your hotel name while booking for the pick-up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable clothing and shoes for cycling
- Kid sized bikes, tag-alongs and child seats are available
- Most travelers can participate
- Distance: (15km - 20km)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Siem Reaper Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bike the Siem Reap Countryside?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bike the Siem Reap Countryside?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bike the Siem Reap Countryside?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bike the Siem Reap Countryside?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bike the Siem Reap Countryside
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSiem ReapMountain Bike Tours - Angkor WatHalf-day Tours - Angkor WatMountain Bike Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhMountain Bike Tours - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Angkor Village Apsara Theatre Tours & TicketsKampong Phluk Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Old Market (Phsar Chas) Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Art Center Tours & TicketsCambodia Landmine Museum Tours & TicketsPhnom Kulen National Park Tours & TicketsWar Museum Cambodia Tours & TicketsAngkor Night Market Tours & TicketsWat Preah Prom Rath Tours & TicketsAngkor National Museum Tours & Tickets