2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the unmissable temples of the greater Angkor area on this fun-filled 2-day tour, meaning you won’t have to worry about missing out on anything important or cramming too much into a day. See the iconic Angkor Wat as well as other fine temples during the atmospheric sunrise and sunset hours. As this is a private tour, go at your own pace and enjoy personalized service.
- Tour in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel transfers are included (if option is selected)
- Learn about the history and culture of Angkor from an English-speaking guide
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English Speaking tour guide
Private Air-con vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Round-trip private transfer
Bottled water & cool towel
One Drink Each Day
Temples entrance fees (62$/person - cover all temples for 2days)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop off are included (8.00am on the first day and 4.30am on the second day). There will be an e-mail reminder for this pickup one day before tour start.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- An additional surcharge of USD 62 for 2 days temples pass is payable on the day of your activity.
- A dress code is Respectful dress with cover your shoulders and knees is required (shoulders cover by scarf not allow). Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Journey Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 2-Day Tour Temples with Sunset and Sunrise ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 2-Day Tour Temples with Sunset and Sunrise ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 2-Day Tour Temples with Sunset and Sunrise ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 2-Day Tour Temples with Sunset and Sunrise ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatOvernight Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhOvernight Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangOvernight Tours - Ko ChangMulti-day Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangCategory