6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See cultural attractions around Siem Reap on a half-day tour that travels with your own tuk-tuk driver. Visit highlights including the Angkor National Museum, Wat Thmey (Killing Fields), and the Royal Residence, then have time to browse hand-crafted goods at Artisans Angkor. Finally, head to Prasat Phnom Krom temple to watch the sunset from the hills. Includes admission ticket to the museum, cold water, and private guide.
- Half-day city highlights tour of Siem Reap
- Hear live commentary from your private guide
- Afternoon departure leaves the morning free for other activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking tour guide
Khmer Tuk Tuk and driver
Cold water and Cold towels
Gratuity is recommended
other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all clients from hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We have to wear the proper clothes if you wear shorts
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- we have to cover by scarf when we walk in pagoda.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Angkor Friendly tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursTuk Tuk Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapArchaeology Tours - Angkor WatTuk Tuk Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatHalf-day Tours - Angkor WatArchaeology Tours - Phnom PenhTuk Tuk Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhArchaeology Tours - Ko ChangTuk Tuk Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory