2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
You may also like
Learn to make your own cocktails with sombai-infused Cambodian liqueur in a class taught by a professional bartender. Try out two recipes, then visit a village workshop where you’ll taste eight tantalizing flavors made with tropical fruit and paired with local snacks. Learn the story behind the liqueurs as you relax in a comfortable lounge. You’ll travel round-trip from your hotel in Siem Reap by tuk-tuk!
- Cocktail-making session with a professional bartender
- Learn to make two cocktails using Cambodia’s sombai liqueur
- Visit Salakamreuk village and taste eight liqueur flavors infused with local fruits
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by tuk-tuk from Siem Reap
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Visit of the workshop
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at your hotel's lobby.
Please advise us in the special requirement section.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Free of charge for non-drinking accompanying person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEPAKAM SOMBAI
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 13937P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSiem ReapCooking Classes - Angkor WatCooking Classes - BattambangCooking Classes - Phnom PenhCategory