- Half-day San Gimignano tour from Siena
- Hear tales of San Gimignano’s medieval history from an expert guide
- Explore the hilltop town at your own pace, seeing sights like the Collegiata
- Learn about wine production in Chianti and discover the difference between Super Tuscan and Gallo Nero wines
- Sample red and white Tuscan wine during a tasting session, and enjoy a plate of antipasto
Departure & Return
Meet our staff in front of Bar Il Pedrocchino
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After arriving, explore the medieval town at your own speed. Stroll along the ancient pilgrimage trail of Via Francigena, check out the architecture in Piazza del Duomo or browse the artisan pottery and crafts in the local shops.
Then reunite with your guide and journey to the Chianti region, celebrated for its world-class wine and stunning landscape. Take a winery tour, exploring the vineyards, bottling rooms and cellars of a Tuscan estate.
After learning about the production process, treat your palette to an array of reds and whites, noting the distinct characteristics of each. A selection of traditional Tuscan snacks, such as local cheeses, bruschetta or cured meats, complement your tastings.
After your time spent sightseeing and sampling fine wine, your tour concludes with transportation back to Siena.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible: Due to uneven surfaces at the sites visited may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Chianti Wine Tasting and San Gimignano Day Trip from Siena.