4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience a side of Italy rarely available to visitors when you take a cooking class in the Chianti wine region. During your private session, discover the secrets of Tuscan cuisine, from sauces to tiramisu. After dining on the food you just learned to make, continue on to a vineyard for a complimentary wine tasting and pairing lesson. Round-trip transport from Siena is included for your convenience.
- Visit the heart of Tuscan culture with a cooking class
- Learn about the ingredients that make the cuisine special
- Tour a winery and enjoy tastings (if desired)
- Round trip transport from Siena is included
Saved to wishlist!
with fresh tomatoes
Cooking class with chef
hotel pick up and drop off in Siena
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up all over Siena city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cooking Class in Tuscan farmhouse from Siena?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cooking Class in Tuscan farmhouse from Siena?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cooking Class in Tuscan farmhouse from Siena?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cooking Class in Tuscan farmhouse from Siena?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cooking Class in Tuscan farmhouse from Siena
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesChiantiTuscanySienaLuccaUnique Experiences - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyUnique Experiences - San GimignanoCooking Classes - San GimignanoUnique Experiences - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiCategory
Santa Maria della Scala Tours & TicketsPiccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini) Tours & TicketsBaptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni) Tours & TicketsMangia Tower (Torre del Mangia) Tours & TicketsSiena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana) Tours & TicketsPalio of Siena (Palio di Siena) Tours & TicketsNational Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena) Tours & TicketsSiena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico) Tours & TicketsFonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain) Tours & TicketsMontalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino) Tours & Tickets