5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend an enchanted evening at a winery estate in Chianti on this half-day tour from Siena. Travel through the scenic landscape of Tuscany to reach the winery estate, then take a tour of the winery, capped off by wine tasting. Afterward, find your seat at a festively decorated table situated in the vineyards for a barbecue dinner accompanied by wine and music.
- Hear insightful commentary from your guide
- See the winery and partake in a wine tasting
- Includes barbecue dinner accompanied by wine
- Pickup and drop-off provided from a central location
Saved to wishlist!
Travel by GT coach or minivan with
Expert multilingual tour leader
Visit of the estate’s wineries on a wine route inside the estate with tasting of wines
Dinner in the vineyards
Pickup and Dropoff
Departure & Return
53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy
Meet our staff in front of Bar La Lizza
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Small groups: maximum 20-25 participants
- A vegetarian menu is always available upon request.
- In case of bad weather conditions the dinner will take place inside the estate’s restaurant.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved and this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dinner in the Vineyards from Siena?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dinner in the Vineyards from Siena?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dinner in the Vineyards from Siena?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dinner in the Vineyards from Siena?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dinner in the Vineyards from Siena
2 hours 30 minutes
1 day 8 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSienaFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Santa Maria della Scala Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)