6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the Val d'Orcia Region of Tuscany on a private, full-day tour. Stop in Montepulciano to soak up the history of the medieval town and visit a winery where you taste the region’s wines. Sit down for a traditional Tuscan lunch before continuing on to Pienza, a fifteenth-century village filled with antique shops and known to be the birthplace of Pecorino cheese. Finally stop in Montalcino and tastethe sought after Brunello di Montalcino wines while you admire the vineyards and olive groves.
- Visit the Val d'Orcia Region of Tuscany on a full-day tour
- Visit Vineyards and taste local wines from Montepulciano and Montalcino
- Enjoy a traditional Tuscan lunch with local ingredients
- Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Visit of Montepulciano
Typical tuscan lunch + wine tasting + visit of a winery
Visit of Pienza
Visit of Montalcino + 3 wine tastings
About 8 hours tour
Departure & Return
Piazza S. Domenico, 1, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montalcino and Montepulciano Wine Tour from Siena?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Montalcino and Montepulciano Wine Tour from Siena?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montalcino and Montepulciano Wine Tour from Siena?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montalcino and Montepulciano Wine Tour from Siena?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30491P64
Compare Similar Experiences
Montalcino and Montepulciano Wine Tour from Siena
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSienaFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Santa Maria della Scala Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)