8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See more of Tuscany with a private guide, and book a day trip to Monteriggioni, San Gimignano, and Chianti for your personal group of family or friends. After a pickup direct from your Siena hotel, you’ll travel by private vehicle into Tuscany to spend free time in the hill towns of Monteriggioni and San Gimignano. Hear tales of Tuscany’s history as you travel, and then return to Siena via Chianti, where a stop can be made for lunch or even a wine tasting (both own expense).
- Book a private tour from Siena and see Tuscany on your own terms
- Arrange your start time and pickup point to suit your personal group
- Focus on the sights of San Gimignano and Monteriggioni not the logistics
- Visit a Tuscan restaurant or local farm recommended by your guide
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I need to know your hotel to pick you up. Pick up at the hotel usually at 9:30 am (different time to be agreed)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bernardini Luciana
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monteriggioni, San Gimignano and Chianti - Day Tour from Siena?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Monteriggioni, San Gimignano and Chianti - Day Tour from Siena?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Monteriggioni, San Gimignano and Chianti - Day Tour from Siena?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monteriggioni, San Gimignano and Chianti - Day Tour from Siena?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Monteriggioni, San Gimignano and Chianti - Day Tour from Siena
8 to 9 hours
2 hours 45 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSienaBus Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - TuscanyAirport & Hotel Transfers - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - San GimignanoCity Tours - San GimignanoAirport & Hotel Transfers - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - ChiantiCity Tours - ChiantiAirport & Hotel Transfers - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Santa Maria della Scala National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)