- 3-hour Segway tour of Siena, a fun, easy way to sightsee
- Ride through Siena on a small-group tour or with your own private party
- Visit top Siena attractions including Siena Cathedral, Piazza del Campo and Fontebranda
- Cruise the historical city center and enjoy sweeping views from Fortezza Medicea
- Choose from several departure times
- Small-group tour limited to eight people to ensure a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
free parking on via Vittorio Veneto, next to Fortezza Medicea, 1 minute away from the old town -GPS 43°19'21.1"N 11°19'21.1"E- At the departure time, you will find our staff waiting for you at the meeting point with the Segways ready in the street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Get a brief orientation on the Segway, learning how to ride it and proper safety instruction, and then it’s off to the streets of Siena. First further explore imposing 16th-century Fortezza Medicea and take in the incredible views of the city, before moving on to see the Basilica of San Domenico, Loggia della Mercanzia, Battistero di San Giovanni and the Fountain of Fontebranda.
After gliding through the streets, some of which are uphill and downhill and through some intimate squares, arrive at Piazza del Campo, Siena’s main square (and the home of the horserace known as the Palio every July and August). Admire the tall bell tower and learn about the history of the square from your guide via an audio headset that you wear.
After arriving back at Fortezza Medicea, the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY CSTRents by Nimbus srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands