- A uniquely picturesque location to sample wines from Siena and Chianti
- Located near Siena’s Cathedral, so easy to fit in with your sightseeing
- Tastings include a choice of rosé or white wine and two red wines
- Wines are paired with pecorino cheese, olive oil bruschetta, and focaccia
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum drinking age requirement is 18 yrs old and above
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moro Tuscany Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands