7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Located across the Singapore Strait from Singapore itself, the island of Batam is a bustling getaway known for its resorts and shopping malls. However, this island is also rich in Indonesian culture and full of sights to see, and this luxurious half-day tour gives you a taste of traditional Indonesia without interfering with your Singapore schedule. Enjoy a five-course meal of Indonesian cuisine, stop at the remarkable Batam Grand Mosque, and unload the stress of traveling with a roughly two-hour massage using local techniques.
- Dinner and dessert: stop at a bakery for a kueh lapis (Indonesian cake) tasting
- All transport provided, including a speedy public ferry ride across the Strait
- Make your getaway work for your schedule: morning and afternoon trips available
- Easy ticket pick-up: collect your tickets from the harbourfront ferry counter
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip transport by high-speed public ferry (required to cross Singapore/Indonesia border)
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle in Batam
2-hour (120-min) traditional Indonesian massage
Refreshments before and after massage
5-course traditional Indonesian lunch
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Traditional Kueh Lapis cake tasting: 0930BTC-1520BTC
Hotel pickup (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
1 Maritime Square, Singapore 099253
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children (below 12 years of age) may not be suitable for traditional Indonesian massage
- Booster seats are not available
- Refunds will not be issued if high-speed public ferry is missed due to late check-in
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport (with at least 6 months validity) is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Your tickets will be held at the ferry counter for collection on the day of the trip up to 45 minutes before ferry departure. You will be required to present all passports in exchange for your tickets
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Traditional Indonesian massage may not be suitable for children below 12 years of age. As such, children below 12 years of age will be served a cup of beverage while waiting beside their parents/guardian.
- Most travelers can participate
- Any alcohol/tobacco products or chewing gum brought/bought during this tour must be fully consumed before re-entering Singapore in the evening
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY JE Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Trip to Batam from Singapore with Ferry, 2-hr Massage and Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Trip to Batam from Singapore with Ferry, 2-hr Massage and Lunch?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 38917P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Bus ToursWater ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSingaporePort Transfers - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandWater Tours - Sentosa IslandDay Cruises - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandPort Transfers - Pulau UbinBus Tours - Pulau UbinWater Tours - Pulau UbinDay Cruises - Pulau UbinFull-day Tours - Pulau UbinPort Transfers - MalaysiaBus Tours - MalaysiaWater Tours - MalaysiaDay Cruises - MalaysiaFull-day Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Ang Mo Kio (AMK)1-Altitude Gallery & BarRobertson QuayMega AdventureThe IstanaTiong BahruNational Library of SingaporeGardens by the BayRaffles HotelSisters’ Islands Marine ParkWaterfront PromenadeEsplanade ParkPadangSultan Abu Bakar State MosqueTanjong BeachSkyline Luge SentosaChangi Beach ParkOld Supreme Court BuildingNight Safari at Singapore Zoo Joo Chiat