3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Touring in a private air-conditioned vehicle
Services of a professional licensed English-speaking tour guide
Any other food, drinks or snacks not already in Inclusions
Any purchases of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide complimentary pickup service from selected major city hotels. At the end of the tour, we also offer a drop off service (most likely the same as was your pickup location).
Hotel pickup is between 15-45 minutes before the schedules departure time. The time and location will be confirmed to you by email after making the booking.
Customers are requested to be at this location 10 minutes prior to the pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Child age 3-11 years. Child rate applies when travelling with 2 paying Adults
- The sequence of the itinerary may alter depending on traffic or local conditions
- Tour does not operate when the market or food centre is closed for cleaning (Sundays)
- Minimium 2 Adults / Maximum 6 Persons
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry! I Asia Singapore will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free.
- Please note that some tours do not operate on public holidays, during festive period and events eg: F1
- Please note that some pick up hotels may be affected during the Formula 1. Should this be the case with your hotel, the alternative will be Rendezvous Hotel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Singapore
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Singapore Heritage Food Tour -?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Singapore Heritage Food Tour -?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Singapore Heritage Food Tour -?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Singapore Heritage Food Tour -?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSingaporeFood Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandStreet Food Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandFood Tours - Pulau UbinBus Tours - Pulau UbinStreet Food Tours - Pulau UbinHalf-day Tours - Pulau UbinFood Tours - MalaysiaBus Tours - MalaysiaStreet Food Tours - MalaysiaHalf-day Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Gardens by the BayOld Supreme Court BuildingWave House SentosaSkyline Luge SentosaSingapore Botanical Garden & National Orchid GardenSingapore Food TreatsResorts World SentosaMarina BayBoat QuayChettiar Temple (Sri Thendayuthapani Temple)Sands Theatre (Grand Theater)Singapore RiverSingapore Turf ClubTelok Ayer StreetMt. Faber ParkSri Mariamman TempleMaritime Experiential Museum Kusu IslandKidZania SingaporeOrchard Road