5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Singapore’s unique food culture in depth on this private tour. A personal guide will show just you and your group around Singapore’s culinary highlights, including places in Kampong Glam, Little India, Katong, and Old Airport Road. Tour at your own pace, ask your guide questions, and eat like a local for a day. Sample all kinds of food, and learn about Singaporean history and culture.
- Food tastings are included
- A private tour for a personalized service and to cater to your needs
- Step far away from the tourist circuit and see where the locals eat
- Learn about and taste Singapore’s Malay, Indian, and Chinese food influences
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food, try more than 10 dishes: kaya toast, Bak Chang, Kuehs, Laksa, Hokkien Mee, Rojak, Popiah etc
Transportation to (unless a hotel pick up is booked) /from the tour
Departure & Return
204 E Coast Rd, Singapore 428903
The tour starts at 204 East Coast Road, Katong
Little India, Singapore
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, lots of sun protection and wear a hat or bring an umbrella for sun protection.
- Please note that is does rain most days in Singapore for at least 30 minutes to an hour so please be prepared for rain and bring a rain coat or umbrella. Tours will continue in wet weather.
- You need to bring at least 1 litre of water per person so ensure that you do not become dehydrated in the heat. This tour does not include water, only tea and coffee as specified in the tour description.
- Should you wish to use any taxis during your tour instead of the bus or walking (excluding the one to the start point) they are payable by yourself and are not included in the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- You must be able to walk 2 miles / 3km at a reasonable walking speed in hot, humid weather
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than one week (more than 168 hours) in advance we will give you a full refund (excluding the booking service fee). If you cancel between 7 days and 2 days (between 167 and 48 hours before) we will give you a 50% refund (excluding any service charge). No refund under 48 hours cancellation
- This tour is not suitable for people with dietary restrictions, the food on the tour contain milk, meat, pork, prawns, fish, wheat / gluten and spice.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Hello Tourism Company Singapore Pte Ltd
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cultural and Historical Singapore Food Tour with Local Hawker Centre?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cultural and Historical Singapore Food Tour with Local Hawker Centre?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cultural and Historical Singapore Food Tour with Local Hawker Centre?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cultural and Historical Singapore Food Tour with Local Hawker Centre?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you would like to have a one of a kind experience, I highly recommend this tour." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Cultural and Historical Singapore Food Tour with Local Hawker Centre
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 35 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
20 hours 50 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursStreet Food Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSingaporeShore Excursions - Sentosa IslandFood Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandWalking Tours - Sentosa IslandPorts of Call Tours - Sentosa IslandStreet Food Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandShore Excursions - Pulau UbinFood Tours - Pulau UbinBus Tours - Pulau UbinCity Tours - Pulau UbinWalking Tours - Pulau UbinPorts of Call Tours - Pulau UbinStreet Food Tours - Pulau UbinHistorical Tours - Pulau UbinHalf-day Tours - Pulau UbinShore Excursions - MalaysiaFood Tours - MalaysiaBus Tours - MalaysiaCity Tours - MalaysiaWalking Tours - MalaysiaPorts of Call Tours - MalaysiaStreet Food Tours - MalaysiaHistorical Tours - MalaysiaHalf-day Tours - MalaysiaCategory
ION Sky Tours & TicketsArmenian Church Tours & TicketsSupertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay Tours & TicketsSingapore Philatelic Museum Tours & TicketsTiong Bahru Tours & TicketsSingapore Zoo Tours & TicketsSnow City Singapore Tours & TicketsHaw Par Villa (Tiger Balm Garden) Tours & TicketsHelix Bridge Tours & TicketsSingapore Turf Club Tours & TicketsBuddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum Tours & TicketsKranji War Memorial Tours & TicketsArmy Museum of Singapore Tours & TicketsSemakau Island (Pulau Semakau) Tours & TicketsSt. Andrew's Cathedral Tours & TicketsSingapore Food Treats Tours & TicketsAsian Civilisations Museum Tours & TicketsIndian Heritage Centre Tours & TicketsUniversal Studios Singapore Tours & TicketsSentosa 4D AdventureLand Tours & Tickets