20 to 45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Air condition Vehicle
All taxes, fees and handling charges.
One-way private transfer
Meet & Greet at Hotel
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Additional charges may apply for drop-off out of Singapore City Centre
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 or 2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator. prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Please call us on your own should you face any challenges. If last minute booking (less than 6 hours, please call hot line no given on voucher)
- littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions..
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Z 2000 Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Singapore Hotel to Singapore Cruise Centre?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Singapore Hotel to Singapore Cruise Centre?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Singapore Hotel to Singapore Cruise Centre?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Singapore Hotel to Singapore Cruise Centre?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Singapore Hotel to Singapore Cruise Centre
20 to 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSingaporeBus Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Pulau UbinBus Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Images of SingaporeSt. John’s IslandChangi MuralsSnow City SingaporeSingapore Art Museum (SAM)Changi Beach ParkSentosa 4D AdventureLandRaffles' Landing SiteAlive Museum SingaporeSingapore XD TheatreSisters’ Islands Marine ParkLau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market)National Museum of SingaporeHelix Bridge Singapore Food TreatsSemakau Island (Pulau Semakau)PadangThe IstanaKranji War MemorialMaritime Experiential Museum