4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Have a close encounter with nocturnal animals from all over the world on this guided adventure around the world’s first nocturnal zoo. Pre-book your tram tour with this ticket deal and skip the lines – with this package, you get to discover the park’s collection of critters from Africa, Asia, Australia and more at the time you want. With door-to-door transfers from your Singapore hotel, you don’t even need to worry about parking or public transport.
- Walk among some of the residents and see them up close on the Wallaby Trail
- If time permits, enjoy an exciting fire show or the Creatures of the Night show
- Close encounters for the whole family: discounted tickets for under-12s
- The Night Safari is designed to be accessible for wheelchair users
Saved to wishlist!
Night Safari Entrance Ticket
Return Hotel Transfers
Food and Drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer complimentary pick-up service from selected major city hotels to a co-ordination centre. At the end of the tour, we also offer a drop-off service, unless otherwise specified, to a point near your hotel, not necessarily at the doorstep. All tour duration includes travelling time to and from the attraction and may vary depending on traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- There should be a minimum 4 adults for guaranteed departure. Single/Couple travellers cn still book, however, will be subject to availability 1 day prior to tour. Should this number not be met for your chosen date, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult
- The park is open Thursday - Sunday from 6:30pm-midnight
- Please be ready for you pickup at least 15 minutes prior to the pickup time (which will be usually 30 minutes prior to departure time).
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Singapore
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Singapore Night Safari with Hotel Transfers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Singapore Night Safari with Hotel Transfers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Singapore Night Safari with Hotel Transfers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Singapore Night Safari with Hotel Transfers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSingaporeBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandSafaris - Sentosa IslandWalking Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Pulau UbinNature and Wildlife - Pulau UbinSafaris - Pulau UbinWalking Tours - Pulau UbinHalf-day Tours - Pulau UbinBus Tours - MalaysiaNature and Wildlife - MalaysiaSafaris - MalaysiaWalking Tours - MalaysiaHalf-day Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Sentosa IslandTiger BrewerySingapore RiverThe IstanaMegaBounce SingaporeCity HallJurong Bird ParkRiver SafariSingapore Botanical Garden & National Orchid GardenPadangHaw Par Villa (Tiger Balm Garden)Waterfront PromenadeChettiar Temple (Sri Thendayuthapani Temple)Suntec City MallSri Mariamman TempleRed Dot Design MuseumKidZania SingaporeGardens by the BayImages of SingaporeMega Adventure