Are you interested in?
168 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
509 Tours & Activities
123 Tours & Activities
Price varies by group size
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
19 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Express Way Fees, fuel, parking fees
Admission to Red Square and St. Paul Hills
Admission to Afamosa Fort and Jonker Street
Admission to Batu Caves and KLCC Park for Twin Tower Low Angle Gazing
Admission to Independence Square, Thean Hou Temple and Putra Mosque
Malaysian Food exploration with local
Food and Drinks
Entrance Tickets if any others
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Passengers required to alight at customs immigration when crosing the border of two countries between Singapore and Malaysia
- Please ensure you have valid travel documents such as Passport validity up to 6 months, Visa to enter Malaysia
- Please make sure you have your return flight ticket onboard, it is needed for returning to Singapore when clearing the immigration procedures
- Make sure you have Malaysia Ringgit notes prepared on hands, many local eateries do not accept credit card yet
- Kindly let us know if you need infant or child seat booster, how old is the kid so that we can prepare the child seat accordingly
- Kindly inform us in advance if you have certain diet restriction for your meals so that our driver can prepare some options before hands
- Malaysia is ranked the top destinations for tasting local food, why not take this private tour for the fascinating local food tasting with the help from our local driver?
- Please note that KLCC Viewing Deck Entrance Ticket (meant for birdview high angle viewing) is not included in this package, it shall be bought seperately and in advance as the availability is limited
- Please ensure you have supporting medical report such as Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate if you have visited Africa or Latin America before
- It takes about 4 to 5 hours journey from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. We will spend about 2.5 hours in Melaka and another 4 hours in Kuala Lumpur before returning to Singapore
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY New MST Transport Holiday
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 92075P210
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSingaporeBus Tours - Sentosa IslandArchitecture Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Pulau UbinArchitecture Tours - Pulau UbinHistorical Tours - Pulau UbinFull-day Tours - Pulau UbinBus Tours - MalaysiaArchitecture Tours - MalaysiaHistorical Tours - MalaysiaFull-day Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Singapore Cricket ClubAsian Civilisations MuseumButterfly Park & Insect KingdomNational Museum of SingaporeSingapore Philatelic MuseumSingapore Wake ParkUbin Island (Pulau Ubin) ChijmesRaffles HotelKatongBukit Timah Nature ReserveSri Mariamman TempleNational Library of SingaporeSuntec City MallFlight Experience SingaporeSingapore Botanical Garden & National Orchid GardenMegaBounce SingaporeSingapore RiverChangi MuralsGeylang Serai Market