4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Glacier Equipment: helmet, harness, crampons, and ice axe (hiking boots upon prior request)
10 Shot Photo Package: Includes personalised portrait, group, and landscape shots from your tour
Small Groups (10 Person Max)
Additional Outdoor Clothing
Departure & Return
Freysnes , IcelandThis activity will end right where it started.
In the gas station parking lot across from Hotel Skaftafell
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ice Journey ehf.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 10 Shot Photo Package- 4 Hour Glacier Hike in Skaftafell?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 10 Shot Photo Package- 4 Hour Glacier Hike in Skaftafell?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSkaftafellHiking - East IcelandNature and Wildlife - East IcelandEco Tours - East IcelandHalf-day Tours - East IcelandHiking - VikNature and Wildlife - VikEco Tours - VikHalf-day Tours - VikHiking - ReykjavikNature and Wildlife - ReykjavikEco Tours - ReykjavikHalf-day Tours - ReykjavikCategory