2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Iceland’s mighty glaciers boast some of the country’s most impressive scenery, but their isolated locations and icy terrain make exploring a challenge. On this beginner-level morning or afternoon hike, explore glacial landscapes around Falljökull with your guide. With safety equipment included, admire unrivaled views over the frozen wilderness.
- Explore the glacial landscapes of Falljökull
- Sweeping views over the icy landscapes
- All safety equipment is include on your beginner-level tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon hike
Saved to wishlist!
Local and Professional Glacier Guide
4x4 Super-Jeep Transport
Crampons & Ice Axe
Supporting a Small Local Company
Carbon Neutralised Tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Freysnes , IcelandThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Guide of Vatnajokull
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Glacier Encounter in Iceland?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glacier Encounter in Iceland?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glacier Encounter in Iceland?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Glacier Encounter in Iceland
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSkaftafell4WD Tours - East IcelandSporting Events - East IcelandNature and Wildlife - East IcelandExtreme - East IcelandWalking Tours - East Iceland4WD Tours - VikSporting Events - VikNature and Wildlife - VikExtreme - VikWalking Tours - Vik4WD Tours - ReykjavikSporting Events - ReykjavikNature and Wildlife - ReykjavikExtreme - ReykjavikWalking Tours - ReykjavikCategory