6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Macedonia’s ancient history and get out of the city on this full-day tour. Depart from your hotel and travel in a private vehicle to Kokina, the ruins of an ancient observatory. Continue on to Osogovo Monastery and learn about the history from your guide. Pause for a local lunch before heading back to Skopje.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Skopje hotel
- Learn about the history of the area from your guide
- Travel comfortably in a private vehicle
- Explore the ancient site of Kokina
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
from all hotels and private accommodation
- Skopje Airport, Skopje Republic of North Macedonia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Plus Travel Skopje
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monastery Osogovski and Kokino Day Trip from Skopje?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Monastery Osogovski and Kokino Day Trip from Skopje?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Monastery Osogovski and Kokino Day Trip from Skopje?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monastery Osogovski and Kokino Day Trip from Skopje?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 29882P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSkopjeBus Tours - PristinaArchaeology Tours - PristinaWalking Tours - PristinaClassic Car Tours - PristinaHistorical Tours - PristinaHalf-day Tours - PristinaBus Tours - OhridArchaeology Tours - OhridWalking Tours - OhridClassic Car Tours - OhridHistorical Tours - OhridHalf-day Tours - OhridBus Tours - TiranaArchaeology Tours - TiranaWalking Tours - TiranaClassic Car Tours - TiranaHistorical Tours - TiranaHalf-day Tours - TiranaCategory