4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the natural and historical highlights around Skopje on this half-day private tour. With a private guide, ride the cable car to the Millennium Cross on the summit of Mt. Vodno, and admire the bird’s-eye views down over Skopje. Next, see the Byzantine frescoes at St. Pantelejmon Church in Gorno Nerezi, and visit the Matka Canyon, a photoworthy steep-sided river gorge. Includes Skopje hotel pickup and drop-off, private transport, cable car, and St. Pantelejmon admission.
- Half-day private countryside tour from Skopje
- Ride a cable car to the summit of Mt. Vodno, home to the gigantic Millennium Cross sculpture
- Gaze at the cross and sweeping views over Skopje
- Visit Gorno Nerezi and see the Byzantine frescoes at St. Pantelejmon Church
- Savor the natural beauty of the Matka Canyon and take an optional boat ride (own expense)
- Learn about the area’s natural history from a knowledgeable private guide
- Includes private air-conditioned transport, cable car ticket, St. Pantelejmon Church admission, and pickup and drop-off anywhere you wish in Skopje
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel (or any location you choose in Skopje) pickup and drop-off
Transport by comfortable private air-conditioned car or minivan
Cable car ride to Millennium Cross
Food and drinks
Entrance fees, other than those mentioned in Inclusions
Optional boat ride at Matka Canyon (approx. 7 euros), payable on the spot
Tips and gratuities (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or any location of your preference in Skopje
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Skopje Daily Tours - See you in a day!
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSkopjeBus Tours - PristinaHalf-day Tours - PristinaBus Tours - OhridHalf-day Tours - OhridBus Tours - TiranaHalf-day Tours - TiranaCategory