7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up/Drop off at any hotel or address within Skopje
Private transportation with air conditioned vehicle according the program
Services of an English speaking tour guide (for parties 2-3 pax, guide will be a driver)
Visits inside Stobi ancient site and the Museum of Wine, including entrance fees
Lunch or dinner at the winery restaurant, including wine tasting of 4 kind of wines
1 bottle of water per person complementary
Refreshments during the tour (if required)
Guide on other language than English
Gratuities for the driver/guide (not obligatory)
Personal travel insurance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Macedonia DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tikvesh Wine Region Tour from Skopje?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tikvesh Wine Region Tour from Skopje?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tikvesh Wine Region Tour from Skopje?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSkopjeFood Tours - PristinaBus Tours - PristinaArchaeology Tours - PristinaWine Tastings - PristinaFull-day Tours - PristinaFood Tours - OhridBus Tours - OhridArchaeology Tours - OhridWine Tastings - OhridFull-day Tours - OhridFood Tours - TiranaBus Tours - TiranaArchaeology Tours - TiranaWine Tastings - TiranaFull-day Tours - TiranaCategory