6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up / Drop off at any hotel or address within Skopje
Transportation according the itinerary by car, minivan or van
Experienced English speaking local tour guide (for parties 2-3 pax guide will be a driver as well)
Wine tasting tour (4 kind of wines and lunch at the winery restaurant)
Visits inside: St. Panteleimon monastery and Stobi ancient site, including admission fees
1 bottle of water per person complementary
WiFi on board
Pre or post tour accommodation and airport transfer(s) are on your own.
Gratuities for the driver/guide (not obligatory)
Personal travel insurance
Departure & Return
11th October St., Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Below the gate
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit Macedonia DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tikvesh Wine region?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tikvesh Wine region?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tikvesh Wine region?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tikvesh Wine region?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Tikvesh Wine region
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSkopjeFood Tours - PristinaBus Tours - PristinaArchaeology Tours - PristinaWine Tastings - PristinaHalf-day Tours - PristinaFood Tours - OhridBus Tours - OhridArchaeology Tours - OhridWine Tastings - OhridHalf-day Tours - OhridFood Tours - TiranaBus Tours - TiranaArchaeology Tours - TiranaWine Tastings - TiranaHalf-day Tours - TiranaCategory